Thread: r.i.p. RJD

Going Galt...
    Thumbs up r.i.p. RJD
    A bit late posting, but rest in peace Holy Diver...

Ronnie James Dio Dead At 67 - News Story
    Never judge a man, untill you have walked a mile in his shoes...
    That way you'll be a mile away from him, and you'll have his shoes.

Ithaca NY
    13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
    I agree. He grew up in the town 20 minutes from where I live, Cortland NY. I didn't even think to make this thread on M-F. But yea. I still can't believe that Dio is gone.

Crawley, England
    20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
    Likewise. Didn't think to make a thread here, so many on the music forums, but R.I.P. Ronnie.
    I have grown up listening to him since I was 10 and Rainbow came on the scene. Truly one of the greats.
    Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

Forest Hills, NYC
    15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
    The news of his passing last week made me so sad. I too, grew up listening to Rainbow and Dio etc... I even saw Dio live a few times at Nassau Coliseum. Last year he did a few casual show appearances on an XM talk show that I listen to, and he was such a genuinely nice and awesome sounding guy. Not to mention how incredible his voice has always been. I mean, a real gem through and through. He went too young, and will be missed by many.

Thread Information