New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Macbook Wheel from our mates at The Onion

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Macbook Wheel from our mates at The Onion
YouTube - Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard
QUOTE Thanks
jetmech1

jetmech1 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini, i5, SSD & 1TB, 8 GB

That's funny. "everything is just a few hundred clicks away" I saw this about a year ago.

Mac Mini - 2.5 GHz i5 - 8 GB - 128 GB SSD & 1 TB HD - 2 Apple 23" LCD
15.4" Unibody MBP - 2 MacBook Airs
2 iPads, 3 iPhones, 3 iPods, 1 Apple TV
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Seen this before but that Hummingbird Battery rules. You can see it drop in charge every second. Lets see HP's WebOS slate do this!

Kind of fits though with all the PC people screaming about even the latest Macs only supporting a one button mouse. Why not one button period?
QUOTE Thanks
HBlaine

HBlaine is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: AlBook G4/1.5Ghz 15" - Pismo 400 Mhz - MacBook 2.26 Ghz

I laughed till I very nearly cried over this one...

You know, of course, that it's probably going to show up in the stores one of these days...

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience, which is the most bitter."
~ Confucius
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MF Facebook group | Facebook. I found this out this morning by fluke............ »