New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Hells Kitchen (Spoiler Alert)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

p3ezi(moto)

p3ezi(moto) will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

my wife had me hooked within minutes of watching this fantastic show. I can't believe it. I'm feeling like some fine cuisine right now. Maybe take a trip to Burger King or something. j/k It's good to see a fair competition without all of the Reality Drama exclusive's.

**oops I am sorry...about spoiling it...i was just in the moment and had the urge to post

GS3 - Nexus 7 - 13in Macbook
QUOTE Thanks
neonmac

neonmac will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Macbook : 2.26ghz,2gb ram and love it

I love watching shows with Gordon Ramsay. I forget the name of the show. It was on BBC America and he went around trying to revive a failing business. Was pretty good. I enjoyed the English version more so than we he made the American series. Some of those chefs where terrible and had such horrible ego's. The English people seemed more,, perhaps calming.

The only thing Microsoft could make that would not suck, would be a vacum.

www.obsessivemacdisorder.com
QUOTE Thanks
SweetCosmicPope

SweetCosmicPope has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5

It's called Kitchen Nightmares.

Both shows are awesome, and I love watching them. Didn't realize ****'s Kitchen was running right now. I'll have to watch. I've been watching Conviction Kitchen with Chef Marc Thuet, and that show is awesome, as well, if you haven't seen it.

"That's Peter Graves scat! I'd know it anywhere!"
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Both on 10.9.2 ~ iPhone5 iOS 7.1 ~ iPad Mini 7.1 ~ ATV2 6.0.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ezi(moto) View Post
my wife had me hooked within minutes of watching this fantastic show. I can't believe it. I'm feeling like some fine cuisine right now. Maybe take a trip to Burger King or something. j/k It's good to see a fair competition without all of the Reality Drama exclusive's.

**oops I am sorry...about spoiling it...i was just in the moment and had the urge to post
Good on ya p3ezi ... You really know how to ruin the moment dont ya

Yep it isnt bad that show. Like watching the US version due to the 'ego's' of some of the kitchen owners ..... They are HUGE lol

TM

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
"Can't innovate any more, my ***" Phil Schiller
QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

Mac Specs: VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
Good on ya p3ezi ... You really know how to ruin the moment dont ya

Yep it isnt bad that show. Like watching the US version due to the 'ego's' of some of the kitchen owners ..... They are HUGE lol

TM
haha...I hate the ego trippers....drama kings & queens...I was surprised how good it was. I quit watching t.v. a while ago...so much stupid stuff is being televised these days

QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

That was me who edited your thread title. Shame on you, but forgiven!
Quote:
I'm so addicted to Chef Ramsay's shows also. I saw Netflix had some of his early shows in the UK, before he brought them to the states and made US versions. I'm really excited to watch those at some point.

If anyone is bored, I highly recommend watching an episode from the F Word series, where he hunts and prepares puffins in Iceland. You can search it on Youtube "chef ramsay puffin". That was so interesting.
QUOTE Thanks
blackmac11

blackmac11 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC

Quote:
so much stupid stuff is being televised these days
touche! I don't even have cable, I only watch a couple good shows from the antenna.

We pick up the HD U.S. channels for free...hehe

l
Ill keep it short and sweet Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. -Monty Burns
QUOTE Thanks
p3ezi(moto)

hey I was wrong...seems like I been out of the loop of television for long. My wife just told me that I was watching the 2nd season of Hells Kitchen. they're on season 7 now...

QUOTE Thanks
blackmac11

blackmac11 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC

Quote:
hey I was wrong...seems like I been out of the loop of television for long. My wife just told me that I was watching the 2nd season of Hells Kitchen. they're on season 7 now...
haha nice. Older episodes are just as good, if not better.

l
Ill keep it short and sweet Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. -Monty Burns
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Just got a magic mouse | negotiations between Google and China »