New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Becoming Apple certified?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

neonmac

neonmac will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Macbook : 2.26ghz,2gb ram and love it

As most here know. I am currently pursuing my Computer Science degree. Though I am already a certified developer ( web programming ) and certified to work as a PC technician ( Comp TIA ) I also in my spare time trying to study for my Linux developer certs. I want to work in Computational Physics someday but would also settle for software engineering to get by as I love programming. I am in the military so they pretty much pay for everything. Whatever certs we wish, we can normally get it paid for us. One extremely great benefit of being in the military.

I am wondering if becoming Apple certified would be a good choice?. To be honest, I have not yet seen any jobs that have asked for these certs. I think it would be a solid cert. I am becoming a certified MS developer ( ) But then lost of jobs do actually look for the MS certs along with a comp sci degree. I should get the Apple certs while i can, this I know. But where will i use it if ever?. Should i be an Apple developer , technician or ??. Should I just get as many as possible.?.

Not sure what to do.

The only thing Microsoft could make that would not suck, would be a vacum.

www.obsessivemacdisorder.com
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« I feel like I need a MBP | Legal clarification regarding software.... »