New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

is it possible to scan multiple pages and save as single PDF file

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

christopher_h

christopher_h is on a distinguished road

Hi, first post here, hope it's in the right place ;-)

I bought a new Kodak ESP7 wireless printer for my Macbook Pro but the Kodak software doesn't allow me to scan multiple documents and save as a single PDF file. Annoyingly the Win XP version of the Kodak software does allow this cause my flat mate is on XP ;-( I'm gonna call Kodak support tmrrw after I spent 2 hours on the online-chat help yesterday in USA but to no avail. That's another story - they had me going round in circles and ended up with no solution then recommended I speak to their 'advanced' help people.

Anyway - I was wondering, is there another program that will do this ?

I'm on a MAC OS X 10.5

Thanks in anticipation.

Chris
(London UK)
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Yes you can use preview to do it.

You need to select all the files and open them. Then make sure that all the thumbnails are also all selected on the right hand side.

Go to File -> Print Selected Pages.

In the box where it says Pages and then "From:"1 to X" Type in the number of pages in the document.

In the lower left hand corner is PDF, click on that and you should see a drop down menu with a lot more options. Select Save as PDF.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
christopher_h

christopher_h is on a distinguished road

great thanks - I'll give that a try tmrrw ;-)

happy nooooo yeeeaaar !!
QUOTE Thanks
Daniel4

Daniel4 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 24" Imac, 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3

Thanks for the help, I've been wondering how to do this as well!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Anyone here play MW2? (Call of Duty) | Violent videogames on the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 »