New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

omg LOL haha!!1!!11!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

the first time you might say what the...? but watch it again and again....

http://www.ianray.com/video/developers.mpeg
http://www.ianray.com/video/monkeydance.mpeg

QUOTE Thanks
meltbanana314

And I thought Howard Dean looked dumb when screaming...
QUOTE Thanks
rberry88

rberry88 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook

A perfect spokesman for "Just Say No (to drugs)" and maybe he could find a deoderant that works for him.

Looking for a PowerMac G4 for $500 or less USD.
QUOTE Thanks
MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

i think the 4 words he wanted to say was:

"I hate my job"

QUOTE Thanks
fyrman22

fyrman22 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I need some antipersperant!!!!!!!

QUOTE Thanks
Strider

Strider is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

**** he sweats a lot!
QUOTE Thanks
Badger

With a guy like that as CEO is there any question as to why the products are so full of bizarre bugs and problems. Almost as bad as the Intel dancing "bunnies."
QUOTE Thanks
djlee12

djlee12 has a spectacular aura about

Wow. That's it. Wow.

DJ Lee

Watts Up Productions
www.wattsupproductions.com
QUOTE Thanks
edgefusion

edgefusion will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram

Ooooh now I understand! Windows isn't irrational and annoying for no reason, they just modelled it on this guy.

QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

I'm exhausted just watching him. I'd hate to see him on his best day.
QUOTE Thanks
october

he is one of those guys that were sad that they couldn't be a cheerleader in high school.
QUOTE Thanks
jhelm007

jhelm007 is a jewel in the roughjhelm007 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD

Ah that's a classic. what a weirdo! Someone made a fake ipod commercial with the monkey dance a while back I wish I had the link. If I can dig it up i'll post.

[shaking head wistfully]
JRH
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

I feel like I need to take a shower after watching that.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

If he intends to keep doing stuff like that he needs to get into shape! Look at him. All out of breath. I was waiting for him to have a stroke. Seriously. I first saw that maybe 10 months ago along with one where they doctored it and made him wear an IPod while dancing! That was funny too.

:headphone

I have some footage on Video Tape of Balmer and Gates at their finest. Balmer waving his arms around and bashing everything then making excuses for Windows 3.11 and even 95. Funny stuff. I ought to capture it and make a QuickTime movie.
QUOTE Thanks
mraya

mraya is a jewel in the roughmraya is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB

That was weird.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Yahn Minh,personal icon folders collection | smashed backlight any ideas? »