extraess
    Smile Design student needs feedback from you
    Hi everyone,Im a interior design student currently designing a retail space for apple products.(not in real life).Brand experience.I hope to get some feedback and opinions from you.

In most apple retail stores,everywhere is the same.Some have complains about the stores being so ugly..they sux..

What would you like to see in a re designed apple store?
    Instead of just going in the store..just clicking the computers..
    If you were given a chance to change to current stores,how would you change it?

1)what would you like to do in the retail that is going to make you fall in love with mac coms,so fascinated that i can even change an IBM com person to use apple and join the apple cult?

2)Would you prefer to see a new image of colors,retaining some areas of white walls that are movable for a fresh new image or the usual white white and white?

3) how about when you enter the retail,instead of seeing the usual shelves containing the software,you will have to do something to get the products?Maybe hanging in mid air..or hidden in the walls,floors..

4)lastly,For those using Apple coms,what is so great about Apple coms that make you become so loyal to it,that you will not use other com brands?

That's all.
    thanks a lot for the feedback.
    It's going to be great help in my project!

Fomer
    [QUOTE=extraess]Hi everyone,Im a interior design student currently designing a retail space for apple products.(not in real life).Brand experience.I hope to get some feedback and opinions from you.

In most apple retail stores,everywhere is the same.Some have complains about the stores being so ugly..they sux..

What would you like to see in a re designed apple store?
    Instead of just going in the store..just clicking the computers..
    If you were given a chance to change to current stores,how would you change it?

1)what would you like to do in the retail that is going to make you fall in love with mac coms,so fascinated that i can even change an IBM com person to use apple and join the apple cult?

2)Would you prefer to see a new image of colors,retaining some areas of white walls that are movable for a fresh new image or the usual white white and white?

3) how about when you enter the retail,instead of seeing the usual shelves containing the software,you will have to do something to get the products?Maybe hanging in mid air..or hidden in the walls,floors..

4)lastly,For those using Apple coms,what is so great about Apple coms that make you become so loyal to it,that you will not use other com brands?

That's all.
    thanks a lot for the feedback.
    It's going to be great help in my project![/QUOTE

Woah! There cowboy no need to triple post this, I am sure your questions can be answered with on topic. Thanks.

Specs:
    1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
    He posted more than "triple"

:rolleyes:

sKaD

Specs:
    17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
    Yes, you posted this topic 7 times. Please do not cross post. If somebody is interested in your topic, they will find it and reply.
    Emrys
    Community Administrator / Moderator
    MAC-FORUMS.COM - The Ultimate Source For Your Mac!

Thread Information