New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Apple Store and Tiger

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

I m at the Apple store in the King of Prussa mall and its not as crowded as i thought it would be. Lots of poeple buying ipods as usual and the tiger shelf is fully stocked. I was using a G5 running Tiger and i really like Dashboard. There is a Garage Band Demo today i have used it but not to the extent that the demo man was. Looked at Tiger the idisk is much better [copying on and off is faster] spotlight is cool works pretty good but over all ive decided its more of a minor update then panther was but ill probably get it after looking at the apple forums and seeing that its running bug free. Also I would like to add that the Tiger UI doesnt look as bad as i thought it would the only thing i dont like is the apple menu. What are your thoughts on tiger and all the "new" features in it?

QUOTE Thanks
IChing

Its cool, see my other posts. Did they have any drawings for free stuff?
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

no that was only lastnight

QUOTE Thanks
caribiner23

caribiner23 is just really nicecaribiner23 is just really nicecaribiner23 is just really nicecaribiner23 is just really nicecaribiner23 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro Retina 13" among far too many other Apple products

I was at the Apple Store at the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois on Friday night.

I got there about 8:30 pm, and things were actually pretty calm. The people working there told me it was crazy at 6:00, but things got quieter as the evening moved on. They had security guards allowing only a few people in at a time.

They gave away a bunch of scratch-off cards, and it seemed most people won 10% coupons. I won a free iTune. They told me on Saturday (I had to exchange some XtremeMac Shuffle covers for my daughter) that all their major prizes went, including a lot of iPods and a few PowerBooks. That would have been nice...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Software | Show us your mac! »