New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Bedside Electronics

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

I'm a typical computer geek that can't go to sleep without having the essential electronics at my bedside. First off, I make sure that I have my iBook by my side; it's the first thing I use before going to sleep and after waking up. Next, I have to have my iPod at my bedside, hey, sometimes I can't go to sleep so without listening to some music first. Next, I have to have my Sony PSP.

So, do you guys have a stack of electronics laying by your bedside? Is this just me or is this typical computer geek behavior?
QUOTE Thanks
Jefe3223

I may be out of the running, but because I'm in a dorm, I have EVERYTHING by my bedside. hahaha, only slightly kidding. My computer and printer is on my desk behind my bed and I have my ipod and alarm clock next to me. At my foot, is a glow in the dark Pez dispenser...'cause pez is amazing. hahaha. But I also have my gameboy under my bed....I think that's it...all I can see at this moment...oh and my cell is next to my bed
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

does an alarm clock count? it has a electronics in it.

QUOTE Thanks
sonofapplepm

If i left all that stuff next to my bed my kids would take and hide it when i am not around!! HA HA
QUOTE Thanks
d-funct

I have pretty much all my techy stuff under my bed ... but seening as its impossible to have a bedside table .. other than the top of the PowerMac G5 do I win???
QUOTE Thanks
rs2sensen

rs2sensen is a jewel in the roughrs2sensen is a jewel in the roughrs2sensen is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black

I keep my Powerbook next to my bed on a bookshelf (I'm afraid I would roll over it if I left it on the bed). I also have a voice controlled alarm clock. Oh, and I keep my minidisk player and cd player (when I'm too lazy to burn the cd to disc.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

My office used to be my bedroom, but now I only have my alarm clock and cell phone next to my bed.. and believe me.. Im very happy about that
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

I keep my ipod there a lamp my phone is there too and near by is my PowerBook [which is the best computer i have ever owned other then my other macs ;-) (I had a Quadra 610 running all the way up until i got my PowerBook then things started to happen; First it was a iPod then G5 then a iBook) ]

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Car? | Want a free iTunes song? »