View Poll Results:

0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

Toledo, Ohio
    Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
    Bedside Electronics
    I'm a typical computer geek that can't go to sleep without having the essential electronics at my bedside. First off, I make sure that I have my iBook by my side; it's the first thing I use before going to sleep and after waking up. Next, I have to have my iPod at my bedside, hey, sometimes I can't go to sleep so without listening to some music first. Next, I have to have my Sony PSP.

So, do you guys have a stack of electronics laying by your bedside? Is this just me or is this typical computer geek behavior?

I may be out of the running, but because I'm in a dorm, I have EVERYTHING by my bedside. hahaha, only slightly kidding. My computer and printer is on my desk behind my bed and I have my ipod and alarm clock next to me. At my foot, is a glow in the dark Pez dispenser...'cause pez is amazing. hahaha. But I also have my gameboy under my bed....I think that's it...all I can see at this moment...oh and my cell is next to my bed

Near San Diego, CA
    MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
    does an alarm clock count? it has a electronics in it.

If i left all that stuff next to my bed my kids would take and hide it when i am not around!! HA HA

I have pretty much all my techy stuff under my bed ... but seening as its impossible to have a bedside table .. other than the top of the PowerMac G5 do I win???

Michigan, USA
    1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
    I keep my Powerbook next to my bed on a bookshelf (I'm afraid I would roll over it if I left it on the bed). I also have a voice controlled alarm clock. Oh, and I keep my minidisk player and cd player (when I'm too lazy to burn the cd to disc.

Mount Vernon, WA
    MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
    My office used to be my bedroom, but now I only have my alarm clock and cell phone next to my bed.. and believe me.. Im very happy about that

A religiously oppressed state
    17" MacBook Pro
    I keep my ipod there a lamp my phone is there too and near by is my PowerBook [which is the best computer i have ever owned other then my other macs ;-) (I had a Quadra 610 running all the way up until i got my PowerBook then things started to happen; First it was a iPod then G5 then a iBook) ]

Thread Information