New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

'The Matrix Revolutions' trailer in QuickTime

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Source: MacMinute.com

'The Matrix Revolutions' trailer in QuickTime
September 26, 2003 - 14:12 EDT While not noted on Apple's movie trailers page, Warner Brothers has released the theatrical trailer for "The Matrix Revolutions" exclusively in QuickTime format. The highly anticipated third installment in the blockbuster sci-fi series will land in theaters on November 5, 2003. You can view the trailer in small (320x168), medium (480x248) and large (640x335).

My Comments: I can't wait!
QUOTE Thanks
MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

is it nov 5 yet??????????

i hope this one is non stop action, unlike the last one

QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

LOL, yeah I know, I hope the last one was just to help build up this one... Kinda like make the 2nd one decent so the 3rd one seems hella cool compared.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all

Actually the more I watched the second one, the more I liked it... plus seeing it in an iMax theatre sure didnt hurt either Now THAT is an experience! The first time I watched the second one.. I was a bit disappointed, but after watching it another 4 times.. it has definitely grown on me
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

But its not as good as the first one where people watched it once and they were hooked. Though I see your point, I have seen it twice and it does get better, I never really thought it was horrible, just thought it could have been better.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Yeah first one had me hooked the very first time I watched it, so definitely in that sense it was better then the second.. i cant wait until the third, because like mentioned before.. the second was just a preview of the third, just a little teaser I can't wait!, but I must So I shall go on!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« The ideal laptop... | G5 - At the store »