Thread: Cigars

Claremont, Ca
    iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
    I know that many of you guys and ladies enjoy a nice cigar every once in awhile, well long story short my friend is getting hitched and well I thought me and him can enjoy a nice cigar together. I have never smoked a cigar before neither has he, however we do have a normal smoke every once in awhile, I do know that it is not the same a smoke. So yeah any tips or any brand suggestions?

27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 10.10.2 -64Gb iPad 2-64 Gb iPhone 6+-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage
    Cuban. Romeo y Julieta or Montecristo shorts.

MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
    Cohiba has a nice taste, Perdomos are pretty good too, and I also recommend Punch.

I would light with a match, but it's okay if you don't. When you light it, turn thecigar as you touch the flame to the tip asyou puff to get an even start.

If the leaf wrapping the tobacco is uneven (one part unburned while another part burned farther down), then slow down the puffing. It's best to smoke it slow anyways.

Also, keep the ashes on the tip, I usually wait for about 1" of ash at the tip before I tap it off.

Thread Information