New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

"The Weather" Konfabulator Widgit

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

When you upgraded your system to 10.2.8 did it break "The Weather" widgit? If not.. could you send it to me? For some reason, after a couple of reboots.. it just stopped working and I can't seem to find it on the konfabulator site.. no idea why..

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

ya, mine was messing up too. after checking the konfabulator forums, i learned it wasnt the 10.2.8 update that did it. its weather.com and wunderground.com thats changing their site RSS feed. Some people reported after upgrading to konfabulator 1.5.1 and using the widget from that download, that it works again. mine however didnt, so ive gone back to using Meteorologist

i can send you the latest widget if you want though, but it prolly wont help

QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all

I didnt even get any widgits with the upgrade.. which yesterday when I was installing it it said that it would put the widgits in a new folder.. which both folders were empty.. it was strange

I guess I will have to do without in the meantime.. I just also find it strange that the widgit was no where to be found on their homepage
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

The new widgets were accidentally left out of the Konfab 1.5.1 update posted yesterday. It has been fixed today so if you download it again, you'll get the updated Weather Widget (1.5.2) which will fix the problems.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Where can I get it? On the konfab site it still shows 1.5.1 plus everywhere else it is showing 1.5.1 also.. or is it just an updated 1.5.1? Thanks for that schweb.. you da man!
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Nevermind.. found it! http://www2.konfabulator.com/downloa...ther-1.5.2.dmg
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 65 year old lady sued by RIAA... | Apple iSight in Vanilla Sky movie? »