New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

apple font

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mistymtnhop

i was wondering if anyone knew where i could download the font that is in iPod commercials and on apple's website.
QUOTE Thanks
Padawan

Padawan has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymtnhop
i was wondering if anyone knew where i could download the font that is in iPod commercials and on apple's website.
It is a proprietary font called MyriadApple, and isn't publicly available (at least not officially). Try searching Google for the font "Myriad Pro", which will be your best bet for a close match.

~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.
QUOTE Thanks
mistymtnhop

thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Canon a510 | My New Gaming Rig!!! »