New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Question about personal articles policy at State Farm Insurance

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

sydkiker

sydkiker is on a distinguished road

For my last Mac, I had Safeware insurance and was pretty satisfied with their service. I paid around $75/year for a '07 Macbook. I am definitely going to insure my MBP, but I'm debating between Safeware and State Farm. I heard people are paying only $30/year for State Farm insurance on their Macs. State Farm also has a $0 deductible for accidental damage. However, with such a drastic difference in price, I'm a bit wary about the policy. Do any of you have actual experience with State Farm's insurance on your Macs?

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
splatbook

splatbook is on a distinguished road

Stay clear of safeware read my thread.

Macbook went boom
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydkiker View Post
I heard people are paying only $30/year for State Farm insurance on their Macs.
That's the premium I pay for a SF Personal Articles policy. But, it's not for a Mac, it's for jewelry.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« microsoft racial goof-up: a picture is worth a 1,000 words | Wow...just...wow.... »