New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Official Gmail Thread - For Invites and Requests

Thread Closed

ilg

does anyone have a gmail invite they would be willing to give to a fellow mac user... me. pm me
thanks
EdwardL

because I'm nice, I'll send you one
ilg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardL
because I'm nice, I'll send you one
thanks alot edward.
PinkPhishDoors

I've been dying for a G-mail account also(if any body can give me an invite, i would really appreciate it!). I use spymac right now. But it is very unreliable, Sometimes i can't even check my mail
TylerMoney

I have an extra gmail invite or two..or three....or maybe even 4...just give me your e-mail.
PinkPhishDoors

Edwardl is going to send me one, but thanks anyways
Matt

Ignore this post
Matt

I would love one. Could someone spare an invite on me
The mac 13

how bout u give me an ibook, g3 or g4, either one of them, specs follow ma specs on d left..I M NOT JOKING..i have 5 invites..
Padawan

Padawan has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by The mac 13
how bout u give me an ibook, g3 or g4, either one of them, specs follow ma specs on d left..I M NOT JOKING..i have 5 invites..
Please stop posting this nonsense, it's truly getting old. You just witnessed above how reasonable people were willing to give out their invitations for free, which is exactly how it should be. NO ONE is going to give you their hard-earned iBook for an email account. Again, I'm asking you nicely to please stop with all of the "give me a free Mac" schemes, and try instead to contribute something useful here.

Oh, and if someone here is somehow so desperate for a Gmail account that they'd even consider trading their computer for it, just go to eBay instead. There are plenty there to bid on for about the price of a bottle of soda.

~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.
PinkPhishDoors

I don't think that is fair at all, to ask for an iBook or to sell it on eBay. IT'S NOT YOU 1 GB TO SELL, IT'S GOOGLE'S PROPERTY, AND THEY DON'T SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ApplejustWorks

ApplejustWorks is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD

Anyone willing to give me a Gmail invite?

email address is:

applejustworks@optonline.net

Pleaaase?
vuschejan

What is g-mail? and why do you need an invite? Anyone want to explain it to me
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplejustWorks
Anyone willing to give me a Gmail invite?

email address is:

applejustworks@optonline.net

Pleaaase?
Check your e-mail

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

vuschejan

I googled it and so i know what it is now , But I still dont understand the method of invites

Thread Closed

« New in town - not got a clue | What is RSS feed? »