New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Which Computer Magazines do you read?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

urbandryad

I'm not subscribed to any, but am tempted to get some back issues of Mac Addict that I missed. Anyway, I regularly try to pick up MacHome and Mac Addict, and recently started reading Mac World. I haven't bought an issue of Mac Tech yet, I'm not much of a techy, I like more articles about software and new gadgets then I do tech and programing stuff. What magazines do you read? If you read PC/Linux magazines you can put those here too. :bone:
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

The only computer mag I read is MadAddict.. I really like that mag Then for tech I read software development and eweek.
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

I read Wired, MacWorld, MacAddict

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
rberry88

rberry88 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook

I also read Wired, MacWorld and MacAddict along with Sync. I also have subscriptions to OPM (Official Playstation Magazine w/ demo disc) and XBN (now defunct, lol, good thing it was free).

I should mention that I do have subs to PocketPC Mag and PCWorld. I like PPC Mag for the PocketPC stuff (duh) and PCWorld I only like for the product reviews.

Looking for a PowerMac G4 for $500 or less USD.
QUOTE Thanks
Mr Bobbins

Mr Bobbins has a spectacular aura about

I read Macworld and Macformat on the odd occasion and also Macfan as it's good for my Dutch.

I usually buy Macworld or Macformat if they have a free full version of a program or if they have a particular review that interests me.

I don't see Macaddict that often anymore but it is a nice mag, got about three copy's of that.
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

I subscribe to MacAddict only, but read Mac Design every once in a while.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
General_K

None.
QUOTE Thanks
Strider

Strider is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

Nah, I only visit mac-forums for all my mac info.
QUOTE Thanks
danger_boy_13

I subscribe to MacAddict and MacWorld (which was free with the purchase of my Powerbook when I registered it). MacWorld is pretty cool, and I have not yet received my first issue of MacAddict.
QUOTE Thanks
New2Macs

New2Macs is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Power Mac G4 Sonnet 1.0 512 Ram 10.3.6

I read MacWorld. MacAddict, MacHome, and I also read PC Magazines as well to keep with all the leatest technology. Not only do I rad magazines but I also check out forums too. I guess you can call me a Tech Geek.
QUOTE Thanks
Jefe3223

My papa gets MacWorld, I like to read that when I'm home. I think I'll get it when I get a permanent address.
QUOTE Thanks
edgefusion

edgefusion will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram

I read Computer Arts, EDGE and the copy of Creative Review my college gets in every month lol.

QUOTE Thanks
zeppster

Macworld and Wired I subscribe to. Sometimes I'll pick up a MacAddict or MacDesign
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« any one know the font apple uses for the iPod logo | Does anyone know where I can find this song? »