Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Specs:
    MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
    How careful are you with your Electronics?
    1 being you leave your iPhone in your pocket with change and keys, you throw your MacBook and don't really care about it.
    10 being you have your iPhone in a case from the first 10 seconds you bought it, you don't put it down on anything and your Mac you have a case that NEVER comes off.

I'm more of an 8. If someone comes within a 2 foot radius of my electronics, I know. =]

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 15" - 2.3 GHz Quad i7- 8GB RAM - 750GB Hybrid HD - OS X 10.8
    Probably a 7 or an 8.

My MacBook doesn't leave the house (or my bedroom) much, and my N95 is in a really nice Noreve leather case.
    MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz Quad i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB HHD - OS X 10.8
    MacBook 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD - OS X 10.6

MoTM February 2009

Specs:
    20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
    I have an iMac so I dont carry it. I dont have a phone either.

My most prized possession is really my Citizen Quartz watch, and my Nikon EM, and I keep great care of those. Probably about an 8
    Flickr

Last.fm
    Si, hablo Español. Oui, je parle français. Yes, I speak English.

Specs:
    2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
    I dunno I start at a 10 and then slowly it decreases xD.

Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
    Quote Originally Posted by G3XOI View Post
    Same, but I never bought a case for my iPhone. It's a crime to buy such a beautiful device and ugly/fatten it up with some case. It's seen better days, minor surface scratches, but it still looks pretty stunning.
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Specs:
    Way... way too many specs to list.
    it depends. thinks like iphones/ipods/cellphones in general are indeed tossed into the pockets.. I have a sleeve for my mbp that gets used in the backpack, the lenovo gets tossed in though
    mike
    This machine kills fascists
    Got # ? phear the command line!

Specs:
    Custom PC
    Depends what it is, really. I treat certain electronics better than others. I baby my musical equipment.

My laptop, I don't really care about.. Well, it's not like I try to break it, but if it did, I wouldn't care.

My cell phone is a cheap pay-as-you-go phone, so that literally gets thrown about sometimes.

CDs/DVDs/vidja games, I baby as well. I bothers the HECK out of me if some one comes over, pulls a game out, plays, goes to switch it and LEAVES the previous disk on the shelf, ot puts it in the game case of the new game they just put it.

Specs:
    2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArt View Post
    CDs/DVDs/vidja games, I baby as well. I bothers the HECK out of me if some one comes over, pulls a game out, plays, goes to switch it and LEAVES the previous disk on the shelf, ot puts it in the game case of the new game they just put it.

Yeah that annoys the **** outta me toO!

each of my products are different, 10 for my imac (its new) 3 for my 5th gen video (its scratched anyway) and about 8 for my iphone

Specs:
    2,4Ghz 15" unibody
    for my mbp probably an 8, I have a case for it and I try not to damage it as much as I can, I'm even careful with my backpack (yeah, wow), but not as far as to be careful on what kind of surface i put it on or never touch the screen I'm not so careful with my thinkpad t40 (pretty old huh), never used a sleeve or hard-case for that, it's indestructible

and my phone? a 0 it's an old Nokia and I can't seem to get myself to get a new one, it just keeps going on and I literally throw it around and it has met my keys a few times

Specs:
    2.4ghz MacBook Aluminum/ 16GB IPod Touch :D
    I would say I am an 7.

Mainly due to the fact that when I have a device that is used for a long period of time I tend to not baby it so much. For example my old PC laptop was my baby when I first got it but as it wore down I still kept it in good condition but I will not freak out if I see someone goes in my room with out me in there.

Now my new setup is very well protected . I don't let people ever get a drink on or with like 3 feet of my desk (not to be rude just to protect my things). As for my Macbook I also make sure its in a case when taking it somewhere. I used to keep my ipod touch in a case but once I saw that it was getting surface scratches from the case as well I will use it out of the case when its in my pocket.

I always clean the screens of my electronics about once a week and try to keep everything nice and shiny

Specs:
    iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
    Quote Originally Posted by G3XOI View Post
    Who dosn't? lol

I'm probably about a 9 with my touch. It has a case, screen protector, and I am reluctant to give it to other people to play around with. When I get my Macbook Pro, I'll most likely be an 11

l
    I’ll keep it short and sweet — Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. -Monty Burns

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    I am probably a 9-10. I am very careful with all my electronics.

Specs:
    2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac
    An 8 for my iMac, a 3 for my Sony Ericsson handpone since its old and scuffed up and still does its job pretty well, and perhaps a 6 for my iPod since I don't really both much bout it as its wrapped up in a plastic shield.
    The dark is passion, the light is logic.

Specs:
    Phenom X3 720, Radeon 4870 1GB, 6GB DDR2-800, 32" LCD TV
    7. I'm quite a bit more careful than the average person. I spaz if someone touches my screen. I keep a microfiber dusting cloth at my desk so I can wipe stuff off as it appears without leaving marks. But I'm not a neat freak. A few cosmetic problems here and there don't bother me so I don't go to great lengths to make sure everything is perfect.

Thread Information