New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Sanuk sandals. Your opinions?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

They're not bad, yes kind of ugly, but that's by design. The whole distressed look is really in lately. Just have to match them with appropriate clothing.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
calenerd

calenerd is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac

I just bought 'em today. Really comfy and well, unique. Though I hafta they say they look a lil' like hobo shoes LOL

The dark is passion, the light is logic.
QUOTE Thanks
G3XOI

G3XOI is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calenerd View Post
Though I hafta they say they look a lil' like hobo shoes LOL
ahaha it's a good look .
QUOTE Thanks
ADKhikerVW

ADKhikerVW is a jewel in the roughADKhikerVW is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4

How are you going to wear those when it's -20 degrees F outside?!? What about snow and ice? They don't look too waterproof and certainly aren't going to have much traction on ice.

I believe in only having one pair of shoes at a time. Mine need to be all weather.
QUOTE Thanks
calenerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADKhikerVW View Post
How are you going to wear those when it's -20 degrees F outside?!? What about snow and ice? They don't look too waterproof and certainly aren't going to have much traction on ice.

I believe in only having one pair of shoes at a time. Mine need to be all weather.
Sadly, its 30 degrees here all year round with plenty of sun and high humidity in the air and its forever summer!

QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Quote:

That'd be a pain hiking.. I have light boots, running shoes, heavy boots, alpine boots etc..

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
ADKhikerVW

ADKhikerVW is a jewel in the roughADKhikerVW is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4

Quote:
That'd be a pain hiking.. I have light boots, running shoes, heavy boots, alpine boots etc..
Ah yes, but my one pair of shoes ARE hiking boots!

BTW calenerd I was joking with all the cold weather references, I saw you are from Singapore and was momentarily jealous because winter is just dragggging on here.
QUOTE Thanks
calenerd

Quote:
Ah yes, but my one pair of shoes ARE hiking boots!

BTW calenerd I was joking with all the cold weather references, I saw you are from Singapore and was momentarily jealous because winter is just dragggging on here.
HAHA I see, didn't see that coming. Would love the have some snowwww over here.It'd be a nice change for a while. 1 wardrobe to last for the entire year

QUOTE Thanks
skye

skye is just really niceskye is just really niceskye is just really niceskye is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive

I am a big fan of my Chacos!

Blog- My random musings as I document the spiritual changes I go through.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1st Corinithians 3:13
QUOTE Thanks
Peetur

Peetur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanjez193 View Post
alternatives

you go the moccasins which are fun to where all the time and uber comfy

Pumas currently have this shoe love it goes well with jeans and cargo shorts Comfy and stylish get many compliments from the lady's old and young which is kinda creepy*

I dont know your style but think these are descent alternatives.
Jordan knows what's up. My shoes rotate between Puma el reys, Puma Romas, and Moccasins year round, but would not rock those sanuks. But it's really up to you man, you are the one wearing them.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Applecare on ebay | The Woz dancing »