New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Mjc.americor

Mjc.americor will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz

Merry Christmas to All. I had a decent Christmas and was wondering what everybody else got.

Now, Heres the Question: What did Santa Claus bring YOU for Christmas?

15.4" MacBook Pro Unibody
2.4GHz 4GB Ram and 500GB HD nVidia Geforce 9600
QUOTE Thanks
Khris

Khris has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD

NOTHING! And that's exactly what I wanted.

Christmas has become too commercialized and the real meaning behind it has been obscured. I wanted to be together with my friends and family, have lots of fabulous food, a few bottles of wine, and just enjoy this time of year with those people.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

wooOOooo! I got a sleeping bag, which I badly needed....

my wife got a wacom tablet

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
AirAddict

AirAddict is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 2.0 uni

I rarely buy at Christmas, bad time of year for me, I buy all year long to make up for it
QUOTE Thanks
mdfuller

mdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15-inch MacBook Pro

Bought myself a new Canon XS dSLR!
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

^ Sweet.

Not sure what I'm getting, yet. Haven't started opening presents yet. T_T"" In like 4hrs maybe. >_>"

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
milessthomas

milessthomas is a jewel in the roughmilessthomas is a jewel in the roughmilessthomas is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3

I got... A Sony Cybershot 8.1MP DSC-W150, snow boots, wallets, Candy, Ski Jacket, Ornament, and other little stuff.

QUOTE Thanks
martyp

martyp is a jewel in the roughmartyp is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MBP 15" Retina, 2.3GHz i7, 16Gb, 512Gb SSD, 750GT. iPhone 5S 64Gb Gold

I got a fair bit of cash and some clothes.

Really don't know what I'm gonna buy with it yet though. I'll probably put it towards the Apple 30" Cinema Display fund though...
QUOTE Thanks
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD

I got some camping/backpacking stuff, and a stoneware piedish, and a little bit of cash.

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.10
QUOTE Thanks
Mjc.americor

Mjc.americor will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz

Nice, For Christmas I got a vacation to Florida. Personally, I'd rather be back home in Northern Michigan where we have 4 feet of snow. It just doesnt really seem like winter walking on the beach then hopping into the pool. Its nice weather and quite enjoyable but.. Im just a little bit more used to COLD COLD weather.

15.4" MacBook Pro Unibody
2.4GHz 4GB Ram and 500GB HD nVidia Geforce 9600
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

One of the last remaining 23" displays, and Call of Duty 5

But my card reader for my camera died =[

QUOTE Thanks
appleisgreat

appleisgreat is infamous around these parts

St. Croix Ultralight 5ft Fishing Rod
Cabelas Salt Striker SSBF-80 Baitfeeder Reel (not for the above rod)
Armani Diamonds Cologne
Polarized Oakley Flak Jackets
Food Dehydrator
New Food Injector
19" Widescreen Monitor
Other small micellaneous Fishing gear
QUOTE Thanks
hughvane

hughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacMini 2.4, 4 Gb, OS 10.8 and 10.6; MacBook 2.4, 2 Gb, OS 10.5.8; G4 eMac 1.25, 2 Gb, OS 10.4.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khris View Post
NOTHING! And that's exactly what I wanted.
Christmas has become too commercialized and the real meaning behind it has been obscured.
I'm with you on this. Nice to know though that people receive gifts they really appreciate, especially children. I spent time with two elderly friends whose grandchildren were elsewhere. We shared a lot of laughs about Christmases past. Oh, and the NZ Chardonnay that someone gave me was delicimo!
QUOTE Thanks
Derek McNelly

Derek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" - 2.3 GHz Quad i7- 8GB RAM - 750GB Hybrid HD - OS X 10.8

Gramma broke open her safe and gave me an uncirculated $100 bill (series 1990), mom cut me a check for $200, and my Aunt gave me a $50 cash card from Chase bank, all of which is going toward my N95, which I will place the order for tomorrow! YAY!

MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz Quad i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB HHD - OS X 10.8
MacBook 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD - OS X 10.6

MoTM February 2009
QUOTE Thanks
SamJ35

SamJ35 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook: 1GB 667 MHz RAM, 2.16 Intel core duo 2, 120GB Hard Drive. Iphone 3G.

I got an iPhone woop. And my brother got a Macbook. Turning into a little apple family here. lol
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What's in your pockets? | Favorite Bands. »