New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Help me find a job.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Fal

Fal is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 8gb iPhone, MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz, 4GB ram, 200GB 7200rpm

I am currently getting an MBS degree (master in business studies) and have to start looking for a job when I graduate. I graduated in 2005 with a BS in business administration. I worked for 3 years in sales and I could go back to sales. however I am wondering if there is a type of job out there for someone who is not a programmer or engineer but loves technology. I love gadgets and computers but not technical enough to build or design them. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Fal

8gb iPhone
MacBook Pro 15.4"
2.4GHz, 4GB ram, 200GB 7200 rpm
QUOTE Thanks
justpassinthru

justpassinthru will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15". 2.8GHz. 320GB@7200.

Have you tried Job Search | one search. all jobs. Indeed? They post the jobs available from just about every job board known to man. You can also sign-up to receive daily emails alerts to new offers as employment websites post jobs.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Subaru out of WRC | Pre-Move Jitters »