New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Man Thread

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

We need a thread just for us men to talk about man things. You know like catching fish with our bare hands or taking down a wild beast with only a stick.
QUOTE Thanks
halo200

halo200 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" Macbook Pro 2.0Ghz i7 8GB AMD 6490M 256OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | iPhone 5S 16GB

I caught a fly with my bare hands today. Does that count?
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halo200 View Post
I caught a fly with my bare hands today. Does that count?
Yes that is very manly.
QUOTE Thanks
leecho7

leecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really nice
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram

Or when you run out of toilet paper... be a man use your hand...

Bismillah ihr Rhman ihr Raheem

The only way to truly learn and gain experience is from making mistakes.
Thats why I'm a friggin genius.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

my wife actually got upset with me a couple weeks ago because she heard me blowing my nose in the shower... pfft. like that's the worst thing i do in there.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
justpassinthru

justpassinthru will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15". 2.8GHz. 320GB@7200.

QUOTE Thanks
TinyEric

TinyEric is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook, iSight, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 2GB, 160GB HD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
my wife actually got upset with me a couple weeks ago because she heard me blowing my nose in the shower... pfft. like that's the worst thing i do in there.
Why, what else do you blow in the shower?
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

nice.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
TinyEric

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassinthru View Post
Look forward to seeing the finished article! Hmmmm, wonder what it will look like...
QUOTE Thanks
eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEric View Post
Look forward to seeing the finished article! Hmmmm, wonder what it will look like...
i'm going to go out on a limb and say it's going to look like a motorcycle.

HA!

QUOTE Thanks
appleisgreat

appleisgreat is infamous around these parts

I just tied up 20 3oz weights & 10 4oz weights and began my tackle organization. Its always about this time of year when I put a hold on going fishing until mid-may and began to organize/get stuff ready for next season...
QUOTE Thanks
Derek McNelly

Derek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" - 2.3 GHz Quad i7- 8GB RAM - 750GB Hybrid HD - OS X 10.8

Last night, I watched Old Yeller and cried MANLY TEARS.

MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz Quad i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB HHD - OS X 10.8
MacBook 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD - OS X 10.6

MoTM February 2009
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek McNelly View Post
Last night, I watched Old Yeller and cried MANLY TEARS.
I would be worried about anyone who didn't.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
TinyEric

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
i'm going to go out on a limb and say it's going to look like a motorcycle.

HA!

Hmmmm, me thinks you could be right?
QUOTE Thanks
eric

unmanly confession...

i tear up at stuff all the time, from the obvious things like emotionally gut wrenching movies like 'life is beautiful' and 'the pianist' to things like the old lifesaver commercial where the dad and daughter were watching the sunset and the dad says "going... going... gone" and the girl follows up with a whispered "do it again daddy".

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac VS PC? | Any fishers will be helpful! »