New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Stairway to heaven. Backwards.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

appleisgreat

appleisgreat is infamous around these parts

What are you saying, ashley simpson doesnt have talent? and here I was believing the E! media this whole time. HAHAHA, thanks for the laugh
QUOTE Thanks
NYCMACMAN

NYCMACMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: Black Macbook 2.0 Core 2 duo, Alienware 7700 3.2ghz, Iphone,Imac g5,Powebook 15" 1.5ghz

simpson = no musical talent lol
QUOTE Thanks
QDaMan

QDaMan is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini - 2.26 Ghz C2D - 2 GB RAM - 160 GB HDD

The mind naturally searches for familiarity in the nonsensical, so of course if you're guided by the supposed backwards "hidden message lyrics" on the screen you will hear them.

The Mind of Q
^ Click the MUSIC tab if you like Hip-Hop!
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QDaMan View Post
The mind naturally searches for familiarity in the nonsensical
exactly. this is really the explanation for a lot of things in each of our "realities". everything from finding boogymen in mysterious night time noises, to seeing faces in clouds, to religion.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
dabears34

dabears34 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by QDaMan View Post
The mind naturally searches for familiarity in the nonsensical, so of course if you're guided by the supposed backwards "hidden message lyrics" on the screen you will hear them.
True but I think there still has to be an argument. Look at some of these bands , if anyone was to have a platform for this kind of thing it would be them.
QUOTE Thanks
xj6jaguar1985

xj6jaguar1985 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2

Behold the power of drugs....
:x

Yes my name is Jaguar.
No, it is not a joke.
I don't find your "I'm a cheetah." joke funny.
QUOTE Thanks
DaveyL

DaveyL is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac OSX 10.5.5,24",Pioneer DVD -RW External Burner

I remember when all this was going on ,,,, friends were so scared they were getting rid of all their records ..... I loaded up .

Wasn't there even a Bee Gees tune that was " the devil's work " ?

" You Don't Know You Being Dumb Until You Are Finished "

Me.
QUOTE Thanks
iPhoneAddict

iPhoneAddict is on a distinguished road

I heard britney spears songs backwards expose subliminal msgs. Hit me baby song i think i saw on youtube.
QUOTE Thanks
clint1986

clint1986 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" eMac 1.42 GHz G4, Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger"

Didn't Robert Plant say that he would just prefer to make a song about Satan and the like rather than going through the trouble of implementing lyrics about such a subject that needed to be played backwards?

I think I read that somewhere but I can't remember where. It was something to do with the trial that arose from the controversy.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Need This Song | Don't buy into those FinallyFast.com commercials. »