New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Animal question. Which one to get?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Khris

Khris has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj6jaguar1985 View Post
Dogs< Cats < Tarantulas
That's just wrong on so many levels.

More than 4 legs is just creepy. :p

I have a blue point Siamese......and he's the most beautiful Cat I've ever had. He tends to want affection on his schedule however.....whereas our 3 dogs will take affection whenever it's available.

Cats = Dogs
QUOTE Thanks
xj6jaguar1985

xj6jaguar1985 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khris View Post

I have a blue point Siamese......and he's the most beautiful Cat I've ever had. He tends to want affection on his schedule however.....whereas our 3 dogs will take affection whenever it's available.

Cats = Dogs
Hah...reminds me of my Siamese cat when I had one.. Gotta love 'em

Yes my name is Jaguar.
No, it is not a joke.
I don't find your "I'm a cheetah." joke funny.
QUOTE Thanks
jah

jah will become famous soon enough

get a bottle of junk to rid the cat of fleas next time you see it. and along the way get BOTH animals.

if you accumulate to many pets it limits you life in a direction... if that is bad. for example:
we have 3 dogs and 5 cats and would like to have a more clean house with better furniture and i wold like to use my passport, maybe just once. than again at this time bad economy and such lots of animals in trouble.

an outdoor cat lasts only 50% as long as something kept indoors.
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj6jaguar1985 View Post
All opinions welcome...
For you? Obviously whichever one is older, upgradeable and can be sold on eBay or Craigslist.

QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptmunich View Post
For you? Obviously whichever one is older, upgradeable and can be sold on eBay or Craigslist.

HA!!!

exactly what i was thinking.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
xj6jaguar1985

Mac Specs: 933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2

HAHAHAHA.

Could I trade two cats in for another one?lolol

Yes my name is Jaguar.
No, it is not a joke.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Upgradable Flees?
QUOTE Thanks
xj6jaguar1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7 View Post
Upgradable Flees?
Hey
HEY!!!
I upgraded from fleas to scabies on a cat...A nice upgrade if you ask me..lol

Speaking of upgrades,
I managed to sell this on eBay and for the money I got for this TiBook, I was able to get a mint 1.67GHz PB and I still have $60 left over.
Now THAT'S an upgrade haha..

Yes my name is Jaguar.
No, it is not a joke.
QUOTE Thanks
Qua Sar

Qua Sar is on a distinguished road

I honestly did not read the entire thread, as i figured it wuld be a get this get that thread, and i'm in class trying to look like i'm paying attention in my "Database Systems" class.

Anywho,
I'd say take both. They both seem like they are in bad condition (if i read your thread right) with fleas etc. This is not healthy and they both should require rehabilitation care, then returned and shown how to be taken care of properly (and keep whichever you prefer at the end)

I hope that makes sense, and I understood your post OP.
QUOTE Thanks
Kings Rideshop

Kings Rideshop is on a distinguished road

just get a stegosaurus.
QUOTE Thanks
DaveyL

DaveyL is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac OSX 10.5.5,24",Pioneer DVD -RW External Burner

Doberman ..... Smart , and Loving..... Oh did I mention Protective.

" You Don't Know You Being Dumb Until You Are Finished "

Me.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Strange Apple Mac? What is it? | Hello Everyone! »