New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

TF2 crossover games error plz help urgent!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

camel11

camel11 is on a distinguished road

Right so here is the deal,
I run the latest iMac, 10.5 leopard.

2.4GHz processor
ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT graphics processor with 128MB of GDDR3 memory
1 GB RAM (supports up to 4 GB)
250 GB Hard drive

I have the newest version of CrossOver Games (7.1)
I have the latest version of Team Fortress 2 with all the patches.

Ok so i have installed TF2, but when i go to play it, it comes up with a white screen, the music plays, it flashes and stays white but the mouse appears, then it flashes the title sreen for a nanosecond and shuts down it then comes up with a box labled "Engine error" and it says "Platform Error: module failed to initialize" . so after this i did some research and found out i needed steam so i installed that and opened it through steam the same thing happens only the title screen flashes for a bit longer (2 seconds maybe) then the error message comes up.

it's really frusturating so can somone plz plz plz help me i reallly want to play.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Hey all, just need some help? | OS X on a PC the legal way? »