New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Delivery Question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

JoshYoung

JoshYoung is on a distinguished road

Yep! That's right, another one of those impatient people who can't handle another sleepless nights of waiting for their new/first mac. Sorry!

Heres my situation..
Ordered my new MacBook on Friday 31st. Apparently it was then shipped the following day (a saturday). Last night I check the status report and it was, Perparing Handover to Carrier, Great! So it was a Depo warehouse somewhere? This morning it had been updated to 'In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule'. I'm guessing this means its on its way to me right now from the depo warehouse? Wicked! However! The estimated delivery time is the 10th - 11th of November :S so which is it? Also the carrier status has not been updated just says 'In transit to final destination - carrier details to be updated shortly.' like it has done since it was shipped.

Sorry I am just very impatient, I'm like a 5 year old on christmas eve! hehe
Also just to point out i am in the UK, and sorry if i have posted in the wrong section.
Thanks Josh.
QUOTE Thanks
Jjpeacha

Jjpeacha is on a distinguished road

Same here (although I ordered my MacBook Pro, on 2nd November). Dispatched on the 5th November, and all the page says is "In transit to final destination - carrier details to be updated shortly." with a estimated delivery date 14th November.

Does this usually happen?

QUOTE Thanks
Mark W

Mark W is on a distinguished road

This means that it is being sent to the carrier (most likely UPS as I'm guessing you're in the UK) - by at least tomorrow you should get a tracking number with the company that will deliver it to you.

 2009 17" Macbook Pro w/ 27" Cinema Display  2010 13" Macbook Air  64GB iPad  32GB iPhone 4  Original Apple TV
QUOTE Thanks
quicksilver

quicksilver will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch

I remember this when I ordered my MBP a few years ago... Ah, the agony of watching the tracking screen... I remember seeing that mine sat in a warehouse in Andover for two days... I almost drove there!!

Oh...and only pretty girls use Macs...
QUOTE Thanks
JoshYoung

JoshYoung is on a distinguished road

It Finally came today! Felt like ages! The Shipping time changed this morning to the 6th of november and i was given the tracking number as you said. Opened it when i got home from college, brilliant!
I'm Loving it at the moment! So many new things to get used to as this is my first mac. I'm getting addicted!
Thanks Apple!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Licened Mac Sellers | Fake Suicide? »