New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Advice on buying a used MBP?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jdmwol2ks

jdmwol2ks is on a distinguished road

Hey guys going to check out
a SR 2.4ghz mbp for a pretty good deal.
i was wondering what shoudl i look out for when i check out the computer?
like problems with it maybe. also is there any kind of software i can like load on the macbook pro to check out the condition of the internals and stuff?

thanks for the help!
QUOTE Thanks
Spork

Spork can only hope to improve

Never heared of a 3rd party program that will tell you what's damaged physically on the computer. But just make sure it's in decent condition and you're getting what you paid for. Just go around on the computer and make sure every thing works that you need also make sure you have the install disk also that way you can reformat it back to it's original state.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« A bit of advice here | What happens if either the democrats or the republican win? »