New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Mono at 24?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

xj6jaguar1985

xj6jaguar1985 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2

I'm quite concerned over my apparent failing health for the past two weeks. I seem to have a minor sore throat, fever that wont go away, and extreme fatigue, weakness and malaise. I hate going to doctors and I hate needles. (Biggest phobia.) But do you guys think this is one of those extenuating circumstances in which I should go see what's going on? I've only been up for 10 hours and I feel like I could pass out at any second..>< I've read up on it, it seems like I have classic mono symptoms. And no I haven't been kissing anybody, except for my new MacBook cos it's so purdy...Ew that sounded creepy..

Yes my name is Jaguar.
No, it is not a joke.
I don't find your "I'm a cheetah." joke funny.
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

If you've been consistently sick for the past two weeks, then yea, I'd recommend you go see a doctor. If I'm sick for more than seven days, it's a good indication that a trip to the doctor is warranted because it's not something simple like a cold.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
lifeafter2am

lifeafter2am is a jewel in the roughlifeafter2am is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro Unibody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
If you've been consistently sick for the past two weeks, then yea, I'd recommend you go see a doctor. If I'm sick for more than seven days, it's a good indication that a trip to the doctor is warranted because it's not something simple like a cold.
Agreed 100%, if it's that long then you need to see someone about it.

masakatsu agatsu

@lifeafter2am
QUOTE Thanks
xj6jaguar1985

xj6jaguar1985 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2

I keep experiencing vertigo too...It's crazy.

Yes my name is Jaguar.
No, it is not a joke.
I don't find your "I'm a cheetah." joke funny.
QUOTE Thanks
NYTechGuy

NYTechGuy is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac 20" 2.6 Ghz, Ipod 1G, 3G, Nano 3G, Touch 1G, Apple TV 160GB

Hi Jaguar - yes, please go see the doc. Could be some form of strep that won't go away without antibiotics. Or maybe the 6 tacos? Anyway, seriously, feel better and go see the doc!

Make a difference for someone today.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« love hate | Any one like there new mac? »