New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Zombie Walk 2008

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

Did any one else go on Sunday? (Oct. 19th)

I just got the pics uploaded after extreme Fall-cleaning.. Anyways, check 'em out if you want.

It took place in Toronto, Ontario. Over 3000 people showed up this year.. It was an amazing event and everything went great!

Enjoy!

Braaaaaaainzzz!!!

EDIT: Sorry! I must have copied the url from the wrong tab! I fixed it!
QUOTE Thanks
leecho7

leecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really nice
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram

That link takes me to musiciansfriend.com for some reason. I want to see my lovable and adorable flesh eating zombies!

Bismillah ihr Rhman ihr Raheem

The only way to truly learn and gain experience is from making mistakes.
Thats why I'm a friggin genius.
QUOTE Thanks
lifeafter2am

lifeafter2am is a jewel in the roughlifeafter2am is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro Unibody

Nice shots man! Looks like it was a lot of fun.

masakatsu agatsu

@lifeafter2am
QUOTE Thanks
Spork

Spork can only hope to improve

Hahah I can't stop laughing at the Ronald McDonald's Zombie!
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice

Haha yeah that was good.. There were a lot of very well-done costumes.. I did mine at the last minute, so it wasn't as good as I wanted.. Next year will rock though.
QUOTE Thanks
Forum Shark

Forum Shark is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)

I had heard of the zombie walk before, but had never understood the point. Is it just something nerds go to because it's cool? I go to anime conventions, so I completely understand. xD

Please follow me to Twitter! http://twitter.com/ForumShark
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

No, I love Halloween.. It's just a chance for people who are interested in the season/zombies/etc to come out for a day and enjoy it..

There was the After Dark Film Festival afterwards, but i didn't stay for it.
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Doesn't San Francisco have something like this too?
QUOTE Thanks
leecho7

leecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really nice
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram

Dude, that looks so awesome. I want to take part in next years Zombie Walk. I'd go as a zombified buddhist monk!

Bismillah ihr Rhman ihr Raheem

The only way to truly learn and gain experience is from making mistakes.
Thats why I'm a friggin genius.
QUOTE Thanks
Forum Shark

Forum Shark is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)

That does look pretty awesome. I would consider going, but hate making/ paying for a costume.

Please follow me to Twitter! http://twitter.com/ForumShark
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

all of what i wore, I already owned.. I spent under $10 for the face makeup/blood and stole the rest from my gf.
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

This reminds of this.
QUOTE Thanks
Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

So awesome. I wish there was cool stuff like that around here. I think the only horror stuff that happens here is Horror Hound Weekend. HorrorHound Weekend - horror movie convention and film festival I wanted to go this year, but I didn't do it. My lady friend isn't into horror movies.. well... she's on the fence, she likes some stuff like, the devils rejects and other films like that, but she won't watch "scary" horror flicks, it's hard to understand her... Nee way, I just don't feel comfortable dragging her around because it'd be boring as heck and she wouldn't know anything at all.

I wanted to meed Jeffrey Combs and a few others. Would have been so sweet. I wish I had someone to do that stuff with. I don't really know anyone anymore. Sucks not having friends at times, haha.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« No Macbook/Pro Apple Demo yet? | Haaahhh! Look What I Just Got »