New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Welcome back, Absolute Zero!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Avalon

Avalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB

I think if we can start threads to thank people like Macman, we can also have one to welcome back a longtime member like Abs...

So, welcome back Abs, discussions with you were always interesting, in one way or another. :cool:

PS: this is NOT meant in a sarcastic way... :dive:
QUOTE Thanks
Macman

Macman has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb

you make it sound like a bad thing that those threads thanking me were made.
but I agree, zero has been here longer than me. and even when he was still the grinch, hed try to help how he could. I thought hed never come back, but welcome back zero. wonder why everyone always calls you abs, and I call you zero. I guess its the same, but abs sounds like abs, like on your stomach.
So welcome back!
PS: I have some really cool images to put in here for you, but photobucket is currently doing scheduled maintenance, so I cant.
QUOTE Thanks
Avalon

Avalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman
you make it sound like a bad thing that those threads thanking me were made.
No no, absolutely not! People wanted to thank you, which is great and totally justified in my opinion. You've been a great help for lots of users...

I just wanted to properly welcome back Absolute Zero, in on own thread, that's all...because I think he deserves it, just as you deserve to be thanked (not sure if "thanked" is the correct form...sorry, i'm not English native :cool: )
QUOTE Thanks
Macman

Macman has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb

I agree, he deserves to be welcomed back, and 'thanked' is correct.
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

After being a long time lurker, I wondered what had happened to Abs, when I finally decided to sign up to the forums. But I read the reason why for the disappearance. Welcome back.
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Well, go me, I rule. Thanks for the welcome, guys. I hope you all liked my little story that I wrote.

So yeah, I took a break from looking at forums for a while to try and concentrate on my offline life. There have been several family crises' lately, so I've been helping my family cope with the hardship. Thats possibly why I was so bitter (because of recent events, I have no idea what came over me. I guess I just turned antisocial from all the stress, ect).

So I took some time off to think and to help out, and now I'm ready to come back. And I won't be going to Windows, as my next purchase will be a 20" iMac G5 (hopefully). Whee.

Last time my hard drive died, Apple said something about giving me a HUGE discount (like, a 1.33 GHz PowerBook for maybe $200) if it broke down again. Now that its dying... maybe I can get a deal on an iMac.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Hello | "And that tiny heart grew 3 times as big..." »