Thread: Hello, again!

Specs:
    iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iPod Touch | iPod Nano
    Smile Hello, again!
    Hi folks,

I've been away for quite some time! My last login was in mid May. That's when I lost my full time job... where I would read and post to MF every morning while reading the web's news.

Two years prior, I started a freelance web development company. I worked a few hours a night and a little on the weekend. That was to keep us out of the red, even out of the black. Everything was going great.

When my employer could not afford to keep me, its last employee, full time anymore in May, the roles of my jobs reversed. I was now working full time from home at my own company, and only several hours a day for my employer (still from home) for the same hourly rate but zero benefits.

I can say it has been one of the best things that could have happened to me. I'm making more money now. Being home during the day with my family is really nice. I can go to the park when it's warm and sunny, or the beach, or just play in the basement. Naps are killer

However, my online life has suffered a great deal. My last post here was May15, and I'm not AIM much anymore. There's just so much work involved with... working... doesn't allow too much time for anything else!

Anyway, it was nice stopping in again. I hope to come around more often. I always enjoyed answering questions and goofing around.

Jules
    schweb This has to be one of the best threads ever in MF history...
    Cherokee This gets my vote for most innovative thread on Mac-Forums... ever.

Specs:
    Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
    Hello and welcome back!
    Blog- My random musings as I document the spiritual changes I go through.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1st Corinithians 3:13

Specs:
    Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
    Sorry to hear you don't have time to spend with us any more, but happy to hear that you are now making more money even if it had to come with loosing your full time job. But working for yourself is an amazing feeling....

good luck with your company and come back soon.

PS. What is the name of your company? web link? I really like your work and would love to hire you in the near future as soon as I can get some money put together to put towards a new website.
    My Website
    Blog
    I love my hosting company!
    I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006

Specs:
    iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iPod Touch | iPod Nano
    Thanks for asking! http://www.webveteran.com
    It's been going good so far. Booked until January (knock on wood)!

Specs:
    Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
    Welcome back, hopefully things will still keeping turning out better for you in the long run.

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPhone 3GS Note 8!
    Hello giulio and welcome back. Hope you have more time in the future to visit Mac Forums more. Anyway great to hear from you again and hurry back when you can.

Thread Information