New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Retro-Icons

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

hughvane

hughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacMini 2.4, 4 Gb, OS 10.8 and 10.6; MacBook 2.4, 2 Gb, OS 10.5.8; G4 eMac 1.25, 2 Gb, OS 10.4.11

I recently bought a brand-new Iomega Zip 100 USB drive so that I could regain access to some wonderful Classic-OS 9-OS 8.6 material stored on a dozen Zip disks stored away. Included in that material are many hundreds of folder - and other - icons from the eras mentioned. I cannot remember where I bought or obtained the icons, they go back 10 - 12 years. In my unashamedly biased opinion, the icons of OS X have nothing like the colorful appeal of the earlier systems.

I would like to make these icons freely available to interested forum members - but I'm not certain how it can be done. Advice please?
QUOTE Thanks
Spork

Spork can only hope to improve

Email the zip files to the members that want them? lol got a website, rapidshare account or any other upload/hosting account with a website? If so host them there.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« You know you're a geek when... | Sept 11, 2001. 7 years later... »