09-14-2008, 12:44 AM #1
Ad Student Survey: Imaginary MacBook Pro Invention
- Member Since
- Sep 14, 2008
Hello everyone. I am an Ad design student at the College for Creative Studies, Detroit. I have an assignment which requires me to research the feasibility of an imaginary invention. Thus I have created this post. Please take a little time to fill this out, it would help me out soo much. Thanks
(my invention is a scanner/cooling system which attaches to the bottom of the macbook pro 15" and 17", or any other laptop for that matter, that provides scanning of documents up to 11"x17" in size and provides extra temperature control)
1. What make/model of cpu do you use? operating system?
2. Are you concerned about the amount of heat that your laptop generates?
3. How often do you use a computer? scanner?
4. On a scale from 1-5, what is your desire for a mountable scanner/cooling system for your laptop?
5. Any ideas for a potential name?
09-14-2008, 02:10 AM #2
- Member Since
- Jul 24, 2008
- MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
1. 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor OS: Mac OS X 10.5.4
2. Moderately concerned
3. Computer everyday. Scanner 3-4 times a week
7. Graphic Designer/Student
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By italunar in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:51 PM
By itannerjh in forum Schweb's LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2011, 01:35 AM
By Markwjr in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2011, 11:41 PM
By Orange in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2011, 07:56 AM
By Mactheknife in forum Running Windows (or anything else) on your MacReplies: 14Last Post: 01-30-2008, 04:50 PM