New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Delay in my Macbook pro/iPod Touch order

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Samiebaby

Samiebaby is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone! I'm soon to be a new Mac user. I purchased the Macbook Pro 2.5/15in. I used my college discount so I also got an iPod touch. I ordered yesterday at 8am and added overnight shipping for $19. I knew, obviously, my order would NOT be here today but now I'm concerned it will be delayed significantly. I have yet to receive an email from Apple and when I called today they said there's something wrong with my order, but they have no idea what yet. Ok- so I just spend over $3k, paid for extra shipping, verified my bank account, and you can't tell me what's wrong? I know it's not the representative's fault, but it's extremely frustrating. Any clue as to what the problem could be? Anyone happen to know a number I can call that can maybe get me more info. ?

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« apple in the fruit bowl | World Cup Qualifications »