New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

You know why I like telecommuting?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Cause there's a That 70's Show marathon on this afternoon

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
dauber

dauber is a jewel in the roughdauber is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04

Heh...at least on my cable system, that's on so much on so many different channels that there's always a T7S marathon!

I thought I'd enjoy telecommuting, but some years ago when I was forced to telecommute for two days because I literally could not get into my car (and to leave town you had to go up a small incline, and it was so icy that nobody's car could make it up the incline!), and you know what?? I got cabin fever...I had to get out! I couldn't wait to get back to the office...
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

yea, I had a job that was 100% telecommuting and I hated it. I like doing it on my terms though.. and that 70's show? today I don't have to switch channels and it starts from the pilot Besides...reminds me too much of WI in the 70s

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
InvalidUserID

InvalidUserID is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.5GHz C2D MBP & 16GB White 3G iPhone

I love That 70s Show!

I got to watch a filming a couple years ago and loved it. The cast was really cool. Too bad I wasn't around in the 70s...darn.

Oh, yeah...telecommuting. I actually have flexible hours at my job so I can go into the office for 8 hours, go in for 4 and work the rest from home or do it all from home. Granted, I have to do a set amount at the branch a week but I get to choose. Pretty sweet!

QUOTE Thanks
KeithTeeple

KeithTeeple is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

That 70's Show is hilarious! I've never missed an episode.

Press any key to continue, or any other key to cancel.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't.
QUOTE Thanks
HmmIsee

HmmIsee is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro, 2.5GHz C2D, 6 Gigs Ram (Yes) 320 7200 RPM..and much more!

I'm In Iraq right now, and you know what show I just watched every season of: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

If anybody needs something new to watch, watch this..It's freaking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
dauber

dauber is a jewel in the roughdauber is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04

Naaah, don't need it; 30 Rock starts soon eough. 8)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« web surfing via generator last night | AWESOME Government Discounts!! »