New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Mac, you are all I think about

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ivoryandgold

ivoryandgold is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G

Hi all, I feel a tad manic for this post I'm about to write, but this is the 'Anything Goes' forum...

Anyway, I think I've become obsessed with Macs! I often find myself thinking about them, reading these fora, and hoping that I can replace my brick of a laptop with a MacBook. Whenever I see someone with a Mac, I feel the need to congratulate them or something.

I'm so amazed by Leopard and what it does! The hours I've spent using a friend's MBP and those spent drooling in the Apple Store seem to have completely transformed me from a Windows devotee to an OSX/Mac fangirl.

Anybody here feel the same way? Just...amazed?? In awe of the beauty that is OSX?

Faithful user of OS X since 15 October 2008!
QUOTE Thanks
Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

I feel you....
-------

It's been 2 years now since I got it.

QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubergoatlord View Post
I like to nude it up with my mac........
Getting funky with the circuits hey?
QUOTE Thanks
deathcab1

deathcab1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubergoatlord View Post
I like to nude it up with my mac........
i hope your gentle with her
QUOTE Thanks
Mac pro 8

Mac pro 8 is on a distinguished road

I met my Mac for the first time about 3 months ago after me and PC broke up. I never felt this way about any other computer before. I probably should use it a little more before I "POP THE QUESTION".
QUOTE Thanks
ivoryandgold

ivoryandgold is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro unibody 2.53Ghz (with 512MB NVIDIA 9600M GT), silver iPod Classic 120GB, white iPhone 3G

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one! I'm starting to wonder whether getting a Mac will actually be the end of my insanity, or if it will simply make it worse! Well, I suppose there's only one way to find out...

Also, great tattoo, Ghostshadow!

Faithful user of OS X since 15 October 2008!
QUOTE Thanks
ViolentSage

ViolentSage is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Black MB 2.4 c2d 4g ram

I finally divorced windows just yesterday. I am now in a happy relationship with my new blackbook. It's amazing.
QUOTE Thanks
ansub

ansub is on a distinguished road

I divorced Windows 2 days ago but I'm still "friends" with Windows. I still love windows but not as a spouse anymore..lol
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
Mac and I had a bad relationship, which ended in a miscarriage and lots of sueing on both sides. I think it's safe to say I hate that b*tch
The result of the miscarriage: Windows....

QUOTE Thanks
calenerd

calenerd is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac

Welcome to the club!

What do I do instantly when I get home everyday?
Caress my sleek hot-lovin' iMac of course

The dark is passion, the light is logic.
QUOTE Thanks
soundshaper

soundshaper is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Power Mac G5 Dual 2.5 | 6 GB OCZ Platinum | RME HDSP9652

I travel all the time, and I long for the feeling I get when I sit down in front of my powerhouse G5. It just does anything that I throw at it, and does it well. Good thing I have a MacBook too!

Hey calenerd, where do you stay in SG? I visit there about 5 times a year, usually staying in the east near Bedok.
QUOTE Thanks
Eagleslab

Eagleslab is on a distinguished road

first I want to say this thread is hilarious, but I love my Mac too! it is very cool

QUOTE Thanks
nbrowser

nbrowser has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB

I'll be honest.....I like my Macs....however it's a dark day when my Mac Mini spends more time booted into XP than it does Leopard......The olden PC side of me just can't drop Windows........but the hardware is nice.

This is a multiplatform home !
QUOTE Thanks
calenerd

calenerd is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundshaper View Post
I travel all the time, and I long for the feeling I get when I sit down in front of my powerhouse G5. It just does anything that I throw at it, and does it well. Good thing I have a MacBook too!

Hey calenerd, where do you stay in SG? I visit there about 5 times a year, usually staying in the east near Bedok.
I stay in Punggol, the NE side of Singapore, not exactly far from Bedok though, since Singapore is so small Wow, so why do you visit Singapore so frequently?

And I <3 my Mac! Gives me great satisfaction whenever I use it everyday.

The dark is passion, the light is logic.
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadow View Post
I feel you....
-------

It's been 2 years now since I got it.
dude, that is still a sweet tat!!!!

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Check these out! | Metallica »