Specs:
    ::24" 2.8ghz iMac w/ nVidia 8800GS::2.4Ghz Unibody Macbook::
    If you were at Disneyland...
    ....What would you get for lunch? I work here and I wear normal clothes so I can eat at any of the restaurants inside either Disneyland or California Adventure. The cafeteria's are horrible so I normally bring my lunch, but on tuesday I think I'm gonna take your advice on what's for lunch. Let me know what you think!

Mickey's heart on a plate.

but only after he could tell me why Goofy was an anthropomorphoid dog, while Pluto was just a dog.
    Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

Specs:
    MacBook Pro Unibody
    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Mickey's heart on a plate.

but only after he could tell me why Goofy was an anthropomorphoid dog, while Pluto was just a dog.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!

We usually go to Epcot here in Orlando and go to the Japanese place, they have great sushi.
    masakatsu agatsu

@lifeafter2am

Specs:
    Lmao
    Got bored one day at work so I made this. Think you might appreciate it eric.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Do they still have the Toy Story restaurant? That place looked awesome.. wasn't it Planet Pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxersean View Post
    Got bored one day at work so I made this. Think you might appreciate it eric.
    that's fantastic.
    Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aptmunich View Post
    Do they still have the Toy Story restaurant? That place looked awesome.. wasn't it Planet Pizza?
    They Have red rocketts pizza port by space mountain if that's what your thinking of.

Specs:
    2.5GHz C2D MBP & 16GB White 3G iPhone
    I've always liked the Blue Bayou at Pirates of the Caribbean. The food is OK but I like it more for the illusion of sitting outside under the moon.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.4 GHz C2D
    My husband and I liked the La Brea Bakery Cafe when we were there in May.

Trish in Central Florida
    MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel C2D

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
    I've never been, but if it's like what I think it's like I'd probably eat one of Mickey's ears. They just look like big cookies.

never been to disney land, but i have been to disney world, and i recomend rainforest cafe f they have one in the land.
    15 inch MacBook Pro 2.4, 200gb, 4gb, 256mb.
    Custom gaming rig built by yours truely
    2008 subaru WRX, not so stock.

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Quote Originally Posted by clamsjager View Post
    never been to disney land, but i have been to disney world, and i recomend rainforest cafe f they have one in the land.
    Ugh... it's gone downhill. My in-laws have a time share in Orlando, so we usually go down once every 2 years. The first few times, just after the Rainforest Cafe opened in Downtown Disney, it was quite excellent. But our last two visits have been awful. The food is outrageously overpriced and the portions are small. Service is still pretty decent there though, and you can't beat the atmosphere (although my 3 year old was petrified when it started "thundering" ).

Anyway, my vote for best food in the park has got to be the Mexican fast-food place outside of Mexico in Epcot (not sure about Disneyland). The restaurant inside Mexico is also good, but it's not quite as good of a value.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Thread Information