New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Buying a Gift for my Pops.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

leecho7

leecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really nice
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram

I visited my pops the other day and found out that his old school Toshiba 27" TV had blown out speakers. I mean, this TV is old. We've had it ever since I can remember.
So I decided to get him a new TV and bring him up to date with modern times with a nice HD LCD TV or Monitor and a new Blu Ray DVD player. He doesn't watch TV but watches movies like crazy.
Anyone have any suggestions on a decently priced HD TV around 24"-27". I'm trying to spend around $500 for the TV.

Bismillah ihr Rhman ihr Raheem

The only way to truly learn and gain experience is from making mistakes.
Thats why I'm a friggin genius.
QUOTE Thanks
louiscoxx

louiscoxx is on a distinguished road

you can get a 32" samsung from currys from around £400!! the offer is only online and there is free postage!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« New Google "Killer"... www.cuil.com | disapearing hard drive? »