New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Mac-Forums' Bar & Grill II

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iRye

iRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac

Hey all,

I am typing to you from the new powerbook! I love it. I've barely used it for five minutes and I'm in freaking love with it.
QUOTE Thanks
Tanner31593

Tanner31593 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats iRye!

I'm downloading Colloquy, and waiting for dateline to come on.

Looking at our AT&T papers, it doesn't say there is unlimited texting, which is something that was CLEARLY made to the 2 out of 3 people we talked to. The third one is the one who entered everything in the computer while we were gone.
I hope the papers are wrong, because if not it's going to be a HUGE bill. I'm sure they'll sort it out though. It was the first thing my brother and I said is that we would be texting more than talking. I'm sure it got mixed up because we were in a hurry because my mom had a meeting.
QUOTE Thanks
PinkLemonade

PinkLemonade has a spectacular aura about

Glad you got the PowerBook, iRye. I hope you don't have the same Leopard slowdown I have had on my iBook.

Nah, that's just because of my luck, I'm sure it'll be a good computer for you.
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Hi Netty! How's your summer going?
Hey!! It's great, except that it rained today. How is yours?

QUOTE Thanks
bryphotoguy

bryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nice
Mac Specs: Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone

I've got a $6000 camera and lens this weekend, what to do??

January 2008 Member of the Month
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb View Post
I think since March.

I will always miss your old Avatar! That Cube Chicken was cool!

And Congrats iRye on the Powerbook!

Last edited by dtravis7; 05-23-2008 at 10:58 PM.
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold

Ok, so I haven't been up to date on my new iPhone news/rumors....Are we getting MMS messages soon???

QUOTE Thanks
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD

Haven't heard anything about that Netty, only about the 3G rumors, and thats supposed to happen June 9th, I guess.

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.10
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Haven't heard anything about that Netty, only about the 3G rumors, and thats supposed to happen June 9th, I guess.
Oh I see. Thanks Stretch! I guess I'll have to wait and see.

QUOTE Thanks
CL33Zero

CL33Zero is a jewel in the roughCL33Zero is a jewel in the rough

That certainly would be fantastic though.

Im sure some 3rd party will do it

Its time to go...
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

I just got back from the stupidest "ska" show ever. More like pop music. Nothing but a bunch of wanna-be 13-year-old poser "punks" who don't know who to mosh or skank. I left because I would've broken a lot of faces if I didn't.
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkr0x0r View Post
I just got back from the stupidest "ska" show ever. More like pop music. Nothing but a bunch of wanna-be 13-year-old poser "punks" who don't know who to mosh or skank. I left because I would've broken a lot of faces if I didn't.
Aww, sorry to hear that.

QUOTE Thanks
iRye

iRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac

Yeah, there was a minor hiccup but it's working just fine. The backlit keyboard is probably the best feature of a laptop ever.
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRye View Post
Yeah, there was a minor hiccup but it's working just fine. The backlit keyboard is probably the best feature of a laptop ever.
Congrats on the PowerBook! I recently just picked up a G4 1.33ghz PowerBook as well. What are the specs of yours? Mine doesn't have the backlit
QUOTE Thanks
Derek McNelly

Derek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" - 2.3 GHz Quad i7- 8GB RAM - 750GB Hybrid HD - OS X 10.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryphotoguy View Post
Selling is selling, no matter how little sold. He was willing to break the law so he was willing to suffer the consequences. If it's a first offense, maybe probation is in order. I no nothing of sorts though. Hope it goes well though.
He walked away with a year probation and community service.

He was quite happy to be free.

Took us to the hookah bar and paid for everyone just because he was so happy to not be in a cell.

I'm still all light headed.

MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz Quad i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB HHD - OS X 10.8
MacBook 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD - OS X 10.6

MoTM February 2009
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« International Calling Cards | Complementary iCloud storage expiring September 30th? »