New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Hi all.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

cephalopoid

Hey, I'm very new to this board. I just joined the Mac community after a 15 year hiatus. I got one of the new G5s. I did have, once, long ago, an old Apple/Mac. I had it about 4 years after the Commadore 64 came out. Can't remember what it was called . . .
Anyway, I'm gonna be editing movies and schtuff, so I thought I would introduce myself . . .

Um, what I like right now? The INCREDABLES! What a great movie! Anyone else see it?
QUOTE Thanks
m1k

Hey, welcome to Mac Forums! G5s are awesome!

I would see The Incredibles, but I'm too busy doing nothing in front of my brand new PowerBook G4 12"!
QUOTE Thanks
cephalopoid

Well, the Incredables was great. I'm an adult, and the movie was action packed. There was a lot of "adult" humor in it too (like Anamaniacs), where kids won't get the jokes or references, but adults will. This is a movie that is truly entertaining for both kids and adults.
I can see, though, many parents getting upset over the violence in the film. The movie is rated PG after all. I hope it doesn't get cruicified like Atlantis did . . .
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Welcome to the forums!
QUOTE Thanks
Nightblade

I just saw The Incredibles today. It was...unbelievable. Truly, Pixar keeps outdoing itself. Until The Incredibles, Finding Nemo was their best one, but once again, they topped themselves. Bravo, Pixar, bravo. One thing about the movie I'm not too fond about is the fact that it's released in November. I think it should be more of a summer movie, based on the atmosphere presented in the movie.

Oh, I REALLY hope they'll make a sequel to this movie!
QUOTE Thanks
Macman

Macman has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb

a sequel would be cool, but what could they name it? The incredibles: now more incredible?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« problem with password for finder | Welcome back, Mr. Bush! »