New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Macs Suck

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

CL33Zero

CL33Zero is a jewel in the roughCL33Zero is a jewel in the rough

This has probably been seen/posted before. But I couldnt find it. I figured for all they ones that havent seen it, they could get a laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwbhsqEyNI

Its time to go...
QUOTE Thanks
Soulwar

Soulwar is just really niceSoulwar is just really niceSoulwar is just really niceSoulwar is just really nice
Mac Specs: iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5

Thanks for the laugh!

I like this one too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id_kG...eature=related

When all else fails, try everything!
The Rep System and you.
Life's a joke...If you're not laughing, then you didn't get it.

June 2008

QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, saw that one shortly after i got my macbook about a year and a half ago. classic.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

I have to agree about the bouncing icons. The odd twist though is that you basically have to "catch" the icon with your mouse because it keeps jumping making it hard to click on.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
JohnTheMacGeek

JohnTheMacGeek has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad

Funny stuff! 

QUOTE Thanks
PinkLemonade

PinkLemonade has a spectacular aura about

The thing is, he's combining OS 9 problems with OS X problems. OS 9 does that thing with the CD copying files (That was annoying to me) and OS X does the software update thing.
QUOTE Thanks
iLindzo

iLindzo has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads

I've seen this before. So hilarious!

The sign you've made it BIG -- A video parody on YouTube!

Mac users swear by their computers. PC users swear at their computers.
QUOTE Thanks
CL33Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLemonade View Post
The thing is, he's combining OS 9 problems with OS X problems. OS 9 does that thing with the CD copying files (That was annoying to me) and OS X does the software update thing.
Well, its just for fun. He does use them, so I think he has a bit more ground to attack it rather than your average PC user simply screaming "MAC SUX111!!"

Its time to go...
QUOTE Thanks
EGGO

EGGO is a jewel in the roughEGGO is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2008 8-core mac pro. 4GB RAM 1.5TB storage. Dual LCDs (one IPS monitor for the colour).

Man that's as old as...well when OSX did those type of commercials. A good laugh, too. I wonder whatever happened to that guy.

The Visual Portfolio
I hate mac zealots as much as windows/other OS zealots.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGGO View Post
Man that's as old as...well when OSX did those type of commercials. A good laugh, too. I wonder whatever happened to that guy.
Maybe he took his video seriously and bought a PC with Adobe Premiere!

Who knows.
QUOTE Thanks
Leukeh

Leukeh is a jewel in the roughLeukeh is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM

Seen if before a lot but it's still funny... because I came across pretty much all those problems with Windows (bar the bouncing icon thing... but I prefer that to a flashing orange thing anyway)

Behance Design/Photography Porfolio
QUOTE Thanks
Dstbd

Dstbd is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac G5

haha. I love all the clueless people out there who have no idea what the're talking about, and just jump on the "Macs suck" bandwagon. Everytime i get into a PC/Mac debate, i just ask them how many known viruses there are for PC, and how many for Mac. Shuts them up pretty quickly, most of the time.

Ever get frustrated with your mac? Just go work on Windows for an hour, then see how good you have it.
QUOTE Thanks
PinkLemonade

PinkLemonade has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstbd View Post
haha. I love all the clueless people out there who have no idea what the're talking about, and just jump on the "Macs suck" bandwagon. Everytime i get into a PC/Mac debate, i just ask them how many known viruses there are for PC, and how many for Mac. Shuts them up pretty quickly, most of the time.
If I try to use that argument, I always get "That's because no ones uses them because they suck!"
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Yes, just like Primus.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
CL33Zero

I tend not to engage in the mac vs pc thing. And certainly not in person. If someone asks me why I use a Mac, I simply say because I like the way they run and handle things, its preference. I dont go into it beyond that. Its just not that important to me. I do however find this video to be funny.

Its time to go...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What should I major in? | Teenagers Are Being Led Astray »