New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Welcome back, Mr. Bush!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

gort

gort is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema

Well, it's great to see George Bush is back for a second term. I'm glad enough Americans saw through Kerry's lies and BS.
QUOTE Thanks
Avalon

Avalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB

Aha... and what about Bush's lies and BS ?!? And that very unnecessary Iraqi war?! :blind:
QUOTE Thanks
vuschejan

He isnt back yet. www.cnn.com Ohio is taking up to 11 days to start counting their ballots, Iowa and New Mexico Havnt reported yet. Ohio will determine the winner.
QUOTE Thanks
WilliS

another 4 years of new words for the dictionary!

i wish i worked for webster... we could come out with a new edition every time he gave a speech
QUOTE Thanks
Ryanstech

Yeah! another four more years for Bush to ignore technology and the "internets"
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Kerry concedes....4 more years of Dubbya

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
UnderOath

im happy about it.. go G DUB!
QUOTE Thanks
Avalon

Avalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB

Hmm...I don't understand the US people...
Lucky me, I don't have too :cool:

Anyway, it's only 4 more years of wasted money for wars, with more wasted lives (including poor US soldiers)...
QUOTE Thanks
Rotendo

Hooray for George Bush also, never had any doubts he'd lose.
QUOTE Thanks
m1k

Bush sucks.

It's m1k flaming time!!!
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

This would not be a good time to change our President. It was a good outcome IMO
Attached Images
File Type: gif pressLogo.gif (4.5 KB, 2 views)
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Hmm...I don't understand the US people...
Lucky me, I don't have too :cool:

Anyway, it's only 4 more years of wasted money for wars, with more wasted lives (including poor US soldiers)...
Hey Avalon! Since you live in Europe (which I, as a stoopid rednek, only know is someplace that is not in America) and since you all are so peaceful and loving twords the minorities and immigrants over there, how do you explain THIS? I thought you Europeans were more civilized than we silly and stoopid Americans and didn't have to worry about racism...

QUOTE Thanks
Desolate One

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggss
Hey Avalon! Since you live in Europe (which I, as a stoopid rednek, only know is someplace that is not in America) and since you all are so peaceful and loving twords the minorities and immigrants over there, how do you explain THIS? I thought you Europeans were more civilized than we silly and stoopid Americans and didn't have to worry about racism...

I think that's out of line. He has his opinion on Bush, and you have yours. There's no reason to attack one another, especially on a Mac forum. Let's everyone take it for it's worth, GW will be around for another 4 more. Apparently that's wot the majority of voters dictated. We made our bed, we shall lie in it. Whether it's for the good or bad, only time will tell. Please let's keep it civil.
QUOTE Thanks
Avalon

Well, first, I don't feel attacked in any way...

I never said that we didn't have trouble with racism, or any other trouble. As a matter of fact, I am kind of a dual immigrants son (father's Portuguese, mother's German, living in Luxembourg), so I think I'm a little bit better postitioned to talk about that particular issue (which I won't, as it isn't the topic).

The thread is about G.W. Bush, which I have a quite negative opinion about (like lots of other people around the world) and I'm just expressing my opinion. Nothing less, nothing more.
QUOTE Thanks
Desolate One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Well, first, I don't feel attacked in any way...

I never said that we didn't have trouble with racism, or any other trouble. As a matter of fact, I am kind of a dual immigrants son (father's Portuguese, mother's German, living in Luxembourg), so I think I'm a little bit better postitioned to talk about that particular issue (which I won't, as it isn't the topic).

The thread is about G.W. Bush, which I have a quite negative opinion about (like lots of other people around the world) and I'm just expressing my opinion. Nothing less, nothing more.
I do apologize; I didn’t mean to insinuate you would have taken offense. The tone of the above-mentioned post seemed to be on the offensive and I know I’m not a mod or anything but I just didn’t want to see friendly conversation take a turn for the worse. Just wanted to see things happy happy.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Hi all. | forgot password »