New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Software Development

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ben45

ben45 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,
I am new in the software field and I want to know how we could download any file from ASP.NET. Please provide a solution for this and also provide me the list of software development companies specializes in the development of custom software applications which deals with custom programming, database design, client-server and internet/intranet software application development on all platforms including windows, Linux, Mac.
QUOTE Thanks
patrik12

patrik12 is on a distinguished road

Hi Ben

In response to your first question regarding ASP.NET:
You know, some formats (txt, gif etc.) will be shown on the browser rather than downloading when we try. Below is the script which will help you to download any file.
Response.Clear();
Response.AddHeader(“Content-disposition”, “attachment; filename=”);
Response.WriteFile(“C”);
Response.End();
In response to your second question:

I have found an interesting site on Software Development.It can deal with all sorts of Software Development.Their application services span a wide range of technologies, platforms and operating systems including Development and Integration, Web Solutions and Application Management Outsourcing.It deals with
Microsoft Technologies:
.Net, C#, VB, VC++/MFC/ATL, COM+, MTS/COM/DCOM, Visual InterDev/ASP, XML, DOM
Java and related technologies:
JDK, J2EE, EJB/JSP, CORBA, RMI, WAP, WML, Websphere, XML, Weblogic, iPlanet
Databases:
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase, MS Access, Borland Database Engine

Low level programming in C, C++

Palmtop/Handheld Computing using Palm OS, Windows CE platforms
Linux:
PHP/Perl, GNU C++, PostGreS, mySQL
ERP:
JD Edwards
Others:
Pro*C, Oracle/D-2K, ColdFusion
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« i cant get sound on my windows side of my macbook | Fusion and Windows 98 Second Edition »