New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

OS 10.5 - Parrallels

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mogwi

mogwi is on a distinguished road

I have been using Parrallels in conjunction with Mac OS 10.5, I have tried using my AceCAD Mimo Pad on the Parrallels but it doesn't pick it up as a USB devise.

But saying that no USB devise works when plugged in, I have USB Controller on Auto Connect but nothing does, is there a solution why this happens?

Thanxs

Mogwi
MACPRO - Quad Core dual 3.GHZ Processor - 8GB RAM - 1TB HD
QUOTE Thanks
BobSongs

BobSongs is on a distinguished road

You may wish to try Bootcamp. Parallels is not bad at all. But it isn't running a real Intel PC. Emulation will never compete with the real.

See if that works for you. At 160 Gb HDD you've got room for 12 Gb to hand over to Windows.

Just a suggestion.
QUOTE Thanks
mogwi

Thanks I will try!

Mogwi
QUOTE Thanks
mogwi

Tried this didn't work, in fact I couldn't get back in to MAC OS.

Will do with USB support for now, thanks anyway.

Mogwi
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Boot Camp: How do I get sound to stop coming out of the Mac Pro? | MacOS 9- Lost Admin Password »