New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Vista on eSATA

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

voided3

voided3 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15.4", Core Duo 2.16ghz, 2gig of RAM

Hello, is it possible to run Vista bootcamp-style off of an eSATA drive w/ an expresscard34 adapter on the MBP in my avatar so i don't need to partition my internal drive? I have booted XP off of my firewire external using VMware Fusion before so I know that works, but I would like to use bootcamp to take full advantage of the hardware. Is this doable? Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Time Changes after booting into XP | How my VMware installation went . . . »