New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

HELP!!! audio problem when running windows... not allowing monitoring

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

liberator32

liberator32 is an unknown at this point

hello everyone... thanks for having me here

i recently did the bootcamp/windows install on my macbook. everything seems to be working fine, minus a problem with my audio, which is major considering what i need my computer for

when inputing via line in and listening via headphones, i cannot hear what i a recording until after its recorded.

in other words, it will not let me monitor what i am recording... any ideas?

i know its using the sigmatel drivers... any updates or advice on how i can monitor what my line in device is recording?

again, this is onl the case when running windows. it should allow me to monitor regardless of using any software or not... so i know its not specific to my Acid 4.0 software..

sorry for the novel... just trying to be as clear as possible.

thanks in advance...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MacBook Bootup | Problems with iDisk Utility for Windows XP »