New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Trying to find an old Mac game

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

KSUMarine

I am trying to find an old game that I think came installed on an old OS. I dont remember what OS it was (may dad had a mac when I was younger, dont remember which one). Anyway, it was a maze game that had pipes that you moved through and you could go underneath other pipes as you tried to solve it. Does anyone remember the name and where I could DL it at? Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

i dont remember that game, but you can look at MacGameFiles for it

QUOTE Thanks
KSUMarine

Hey thanks for the advice...if anyone can help me out keep on posting here...
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Describe the graphics. First person shooter? Slide game? text graphics? Need more details to the game
QUOTE Thanks
david_be

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUMarine
I am trying to find an old game that I think came installed on an old OS. I dont remember what OS it was (may dad had a mac when I was younger, dont remember which one). Anyway, it was a maze game that had pipes that you moved through and you could go underneath other pipes as you tried to solve it. Does anyone remember the name and where I could DL it at? Thanks!
there is a good P2P software for mac os x named xnap ( xnap.sourceforge.net )

a lot of people are there sharing files some old, some new...

Good luck, :cool:

Descamps David
http://www.petitiononline.com/msn64mac/petition.html
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

Just added the link (xnap.sourceforge.net)
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Are you talking about OilCap?
http://www.logicgames.com/arcade.html

Or the one I think you are talking about is the famous Pipe Dreams..
http://www.igregs.com/downloads/files/Pipe%20Dream.sit

Or wait... MacPipes?
http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/Hype...-pipes-222.hqx

Cheers!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac OS 8.6 help | WaitNextEvent method giving me the problem!! »