New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

A good place to find a Windows XP activation key?

Thread Closed

dadude1083

dadude1083 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM, 160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm, SuperDrive 6x

So I am going to download bootcamp and windows on my new MBP, but I lost my activation key for my Wind. XP SP2 disk that came w/ my computer from a couple months ago. Are there any internet sites that I can get a key off of? Much like when I lost my CD-Key for Diablo 2, and I had to look online to bum one off somebody.

Any help appreciated,

-Thanks!
cakey

cakey is on a distinguished road

Check on the back or sides of your computer. Should be a sticker there.

trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Not going to find it here. As suggested look for your license key on your old computer

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System

Thread Closed

« MBP will only boot to XP, not OSX | Stop errors during windows install »