13" Macbook CD2.0gz 60gb harddrive, 1.25GB RAM, external 120gb HD, 37" JVC LCD HDTV display via HDMI
    Macbook help needed!!!!!
    Ok I am new to Mac's and I hope someone can help me with this problem.

I just bought a macbook and it had ONLY Windows XP installed on it. I didn't no this was even possible but I didn't want it on there. I did not get any restore discs but i have the install discs for Panther that I want to install for now.

When i put the install disc in Windows XP keeps butting up (i tried holding down "C") so now I formatted the harddrive but it still has PC-Dos and when I try to load the Panther disc is comes up Mouse not attached and then goes to A: (which has Fdisk, Autoexec, Format, Mouse.....) I switch it to the C: (which is the Panther disc) and try to load any file to start the says Mac disc loaded but any file i try to open says bad or invalid file...

Does anyone know what is going on? I have been at this for days with no luck.
    Thanks for any help....

NOTE: Dupe post. Closing thread.
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Information