"at ease" anybody?
    i am in desperate need of a copy of at ease 2.0. i have an older mac i will be reformatting and starting clean on, and my at ease floppy is badly damaged. if anyone can image me one or point me to a place i can zap a copy to a floppy from that would be great

ok, by the silence, i assume theres no way to obtain it.... but, i have a performa 5300cd, and im receivng a performa system cd, and on a welcome thing, it says at ease is already installed on the comouter, does this mean that the performa cd will have "at ease"? otherwise, i will have to find a way to back it up. also, is there a max HDD size on this machine?

ok, im in my hard drive, and i cannot find a system folder, where is it located? how can the performa 5300 run without the system folder?

Los Angeles, California
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    There should be a folder called System Folder. In that folder you find stuff like, Finder, System, Extensions and Preferences. To name a few items in there.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

found it, the previous owner hid it in the aol folder. now for some reason it keeps telling me that i cant use video player without loading video player start extension, which i did, and comes up when mac os starts....

Thread Information