New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Wireless Keyboard/mouse still work in bootcamp?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mgfisher

I saw someone pointed out that there apple wireless keyboard does not work with their pc, they said it is not compat with windows. Does this mean that if you boot up in windows through boot camp then the blue tooth keyboard/mouse will not function?
QUOTE Thanks
htdefiant

htdefiant is on a distinguished road

It's certainly a possibility. I have not tested this myself...maybe another member of the forums can?

Windows on the Mac - Forums and free support for Boot Camp, Parallels, and VMWare.
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

I think the earlier versions of boot camp didn't support the wireless devices from apple, but it definitely works now.

My wireless keyboard is found immediately.
QUOTE Thanks
Soundy

well there is no problem for me detecting my mighty mouse n keyboard in winxp with the earlier version of bootcamp but after upgraded to version 1.1.1 the bluetooth is not working correctly but luckyly the pairing is still intact, also the problem is i can't configure my bluetooth in winxp now... thats all the problem i have...
QUOTE Thanks
OneWorld22

OneWorld22 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac 20in 2.0GHZ Intel Core Duo 2GB Ram

I have Vista RC1 installed and my Bluetooth Keyboard and MM work.

BUT, you will need a USB keyboard and Mouse to install Vista/XP. And under Vista the eject button doesn't work. in fact the whole right side panel does not work
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Wobbly Cursor in Bootcamp Windows? | Help with Internet connect and USB »